Thursday, October 1, 2015

SewPsyched! Plus Quilt Auction for Charity

It's time for the SewPsyched! CareAlong II!!

Today, I am auctioning off this lovely lap sized, rainbow, Being Charming Is A Plus quilt.
This quilt is made entirely from Kona Cotton Solids. The background is Silent Film (greys) and the backing is Chartreuse. The binding is Ombre Greys.
The Being Charming Is a Plus quilt on a queen sized mattress. The perfect size for family snuggling,
She is super soft already,
The Being Charming Is A Plus quilt is made entirely with 50wt Aurifil threads. Grey 2600 in the bobbin, and a variety of rainbow colors in the Wonky quilting.
Her colors are so bright!! Perfect for a kid to read a favorite book, upon,
The Ombre Grey binding makes her shimmer. 
Crinkly goodness Front and Back!!


How it works:
  • I have an opening bid of $150. 50% of that goes towards making the next charity quilt, and 50% of that (minus shipping) goes towards the winner's favorite charity, charities, or person/people. The winner, also gets the quilt!! :)
  • Leave a comment below or send me an email at givbludplayhocky at gmail dot com, to tell me your bid amount. I will be checking every 5 minutes from 8 am to 10 pm AKST, Friday, October 2, 2015 through Sunday October 4, 2015.
  • You must leave me an email in your comment!!!! That way, if you are somehow a no reply blogger, you can still win your quilt!!! 
  • OR go to Instagram and leave a comment on my Newest Being Charming Is A Plus post. REMEMBER TO TAG the person who commented before you, so that they know they've been outbid. I will be updating IG every time I receive a bid from another venue. You can send your $ to an Instagram campaign and benefit someone over there, as well.
  • If you are outside of the USA, I will pay half of your shipping costs.
  • You can purchase the Being Charming Is A Plus Rainbow Quilt and auction it off, yourself!! How cool would it be if it kept going around and gaining support for more and more charities?! 
  • HAVE ANY QUESTIONS??? email me at givbludplayhocky at gmail dot com, and I'll get right back to ya!!!
  • This auction will be going on simultaneously on Facebook, Instagram, and here on the blog. 
Good Luck!!!
XX!
Lori

1 comment: