Tuesday, August 4, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Michael Miller Challenge!

So...

There I was...

4 am...

Alone in the Dark, just the flickering light of my computer screen to guide my way...

Waiting for the link to the Michael Miller Glitz Challenge by the Modern Quilt Guild to show up in my email...

Two slow months passed... Did I enter in time??

Would I be able to rise to the challenge??

Was it worth it freezing my bum off, hunkered over the computer in the Darkness??

The World Needed to Know!!!!



Yes!!
YESSS!
YESSSSSSSSSS!!

Stay tuned for work in progress shots... and funny stories of my progress :)
And wish me luck that mine will be chosen to be shown at Quilt Con. 

It seems an impossible dream...

But you know I'm gonna dream it!! 
And, I hope you do, too!

Update
I spoke with Heather who is coordinating the Michael Miller Challenge for Quilt Con, and she says that a "Coordinating Solid" is ANY Michael Miller solid, not just black and white. 

XX!
Lori


5 comments:

  1. I got mine too. I'm confused about what "coordinating solids" means. On MM website it's only black and white. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've emailed them to double check. I'll post the answer I get, here, and over on IG.

      Delete
  2. Answer: Heather at the MQG says that ANY Michael Miller solid is considered a coordinate, so we can go crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your fabrics. I'm still waiting on mine but I have enough from FQS to make a start. I hope we both get in! :)

    ReplyDelete