Saturday, August 29, 2015

Loominous Stash Sunday

When Anna Maria Horner named her new line of fabrics Loominous,

She wasn't kidding!!!
Each of the colorways has a stripe, a check, a solid and a pattern, 
Can you see how the Weave in the check just glows, and how the solid is like a luminous shot cotton?
The weight is perfect for clothing, about the same as a Peppered cotton by Pepper Cory. 
Soooo Soft, and Rich!!
I really want to get yardage in each and every one of them and make All of the clothing!!!
Not that I know how, but a girl's gotta dream!
I really feel that this line has so much potential to be used in everything. Have you seen the quilts made of triangles of striped fabrics? Yum!! Or, the shams of diamonds of different weaves? Phenomenal!

I hope that seeing these makes you want to search them out and feel them up for yourself! ;)


XX!
Lori


Linking up with the Scrumptious Molli Sparkles!!






7 comments:

  1. These fabrics are definitely on my wishlist! I am hoping to get them moved into a shopping cart soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just stunning and now in my list to buy. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are wonderful fabrics. And if you need to, you can always blame me for your purchases! :)

      Delete
  3. So so gorgeous!! I would love to have a dress made with these! Maybe I will give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good friend of mine just bought these on Mass Drop! Your pics are splendid for showing the rich texture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fabrics are beautiful, I can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete