Saturday, August 15, 2015

Heather Ross and Cotton and Steel Double Gauze And a Free Charm Pack!

Oh Dear!!

I Fear,

I have gone,

Far, FAR Away




from my budget...

But that's ok :) 

When I saw this Heather Ross Far Far Away bundle, and saw a Cotton and Steel double gauze bundle on sale at the same time, I knew it 

HAD TO BE.

And, so it was ;)

My plan is to make a simple-ish grid quilt, fussy cutting the Heather Ross and having the backgrounds be the double gauze, for the softest, coziest, softest baby quilt, Ever

OR 

Maybe a quilt for me...
 Don't you tell any babies!!

Have you tried double gauze? How do you like sewing with it?

XX!
Lori

I also want to remind you that Calico Cat Fabrics has a Spend $50 or more on Kona Solids and you get a FREE charm pack ($10 or less value) sale this week (August 17-24)!! Just add the charm pack to your cart and use the code FREEKONA2


You know how I love Kona cottons!!! 

XX!

Lori

Linking up with the Fantabulous Molli Sparkles!!





4 comments:

  1. I have sewn with double gauze. I made a dress out of the coral in your bundle and it is so comfortable! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. Your quilt is going to be the most fabulous baby quilt ever! :)

      Delete
  2. I think you should make a quilt for you! The fabrics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete